- Start your tour at the Fondation Maeght, a modern art museum featuring works by famous artists such as Joan Miro and Marc Chagall. Allow at least an hour to fully appreciate the collection.
- After visiting the Fondation Maeght, walk to the Matisse Chapel. This small chapel features a series of colorful mosaics created by Henri Matisse. Allow 20-30 minutes to fully take in the art.
- Next, take a hike on the Sentier des Douaniers, a coastal hiking trail that offers breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. Allow at least an hour for this hike.
- After your hike, have lunch at Le Toile Blanche, the hotel's restaurant, which serves a variety of traditional Provencal dishes made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- After lunch, take a stroll through the charming town center of Vence. The Place du Grand Jardin is a lovely spot to relax and take in the sights and sounds of the town.
- Lastly, visit the Saint-Paul de Vence, a fortified medieval village, is also nearby and definitely worth a visit. Allow at least an hour to explore the village and its history.
Please note that this is an approximate itinerary and the time spent at each location can vary depending on your interests and pace