We are committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our guests.
Information We Collect
When you make a reservation or otherwise interact with us, we may collect a variety of personal information, including your name, contact information, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Additionally, when you visit our hotel, we may collect information about your stay, including your room preferences and any requests you make during your stay.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect to provide and improve our services, including:
- Processing and confirming your reservations
- Communicating with you about your stay
- Providing you with information about our hotel, services and promotions
- Responding to your inquiries and requests
- Customising your experience with us
- Improving the quality of our services
-Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors and marketing partners
- With law enforcement or other government officials as required by law or in response to a valid subpoena or court orderIn the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
You have the right to access, update or request the deletion of your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.